150 Kilgour Rd.
Toronto, ON M4G 1R8
Just East of Bayview, North of Eglinton Ave East
The only access to Kilgour Road is off of Bayview Avenue. There is a gate at Kilgour Road and Rumsey Road that restricts access to all visitor traffic.
About the Pool
- Bright, spacious swimming pool.
- The water temperature is 33ºC (92ºF).
- Holland Bloorview has male, female and family change rooms.
- No food or drink (with the exception of a non-breakable water bottle) is permitted on the pool deck or in the change rooms.
- Street shoes are strictly prohibited on the pool deck and in the shower area.
Parking at Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitaion Hospital
Parking charges are managed through automated stations at reasonable rates.
- Per half hour or less – $2
- Daily (24 hour) weekday maximum – $10
- Day Pass – In & Out Privileges – $12 for 24 hour period @ time of purchase
- Evening maximum (6 p.m.-6 a.m.) – $6
- Weekend daily maximum (Sat 6 a.m. – Mon 6 a.m.) – $6
- Monthly pass (available at reception) – $65
- Lost Ticket – $10
Holland Bloorview offers 20 minute free parking for drop offs. Monthly passes are also available at a cost of $65 per month.
When parking in the Holland Bloorview parking lot, a ticket will be issued upon entering and payment will be conducted through the pay-on-foot-machine (cash and credit cards accepted) that’s located inside the front entrance of the building.
Additional parking is located at the eastern edge of the parking lot, outside of Holland Bloorview’s main parking lot, and along the north side of Kilgour Road.
To find the pool
From Davisville Station on the Yonge line
Take the 11 Bayview bus Northbound and get off at Glenvale Road. Walk North to Kilgour Road and then East to 150 Kilgour Road
From Bayview Station on the Sheppard line
Take the 11 Bayview bus Southbound and get off at Glenvale Road. Walk North to Kilgour Road and then East to 150 Kilgour Road
From Eglinton Station on the Yonge line
Take any of the following buses: 54 Lawrence East, 51 Leslie, 34 Eglinton East, 100 Flemington Park and get off at Rumsey Road (3rd stop past Bayview Ave.) Walk North (600 metres) on Rumsey Road until you reach Kilgour Road. Holland Bloorview is straight ahead