Advanced leadership program for campers 12.5 TO 15.5 (Born 2003-2005)
Our camp offers a fun and incredibly popular Advanced Leadership Program for 12.5 to 15.5 year olds:
- Recommended as a full 7-week program experience, but available for each of our sessions.
- Variety of workshops and training sessions with Leadership Coordinator, senior camp personnel and experts in areas such as child development, teaching techniques, effective discipline, creative and quality programming, etc.
- Opportunities to apprentice and participate in specialty/activity areas and camper groups.
- Excellent “foot in the door” for future camp employment opportunities at Zodiac
- Reasonable fee structure due to unique and combined nature of program
L.E.A.D. (Leadership Experience and Development) Program
- For campers 12.5 to 14.5 (finishing Grade 7 or 8)
- Approximately a half-day participating and having fun with the full L.E.A.D. group in a variety of age-appropriate, group-building Camp activities (not one in particular)
- Daily interactive, hands-on leadership workshops/ groups activities with L.E.A.D. peers
- Approximately a half-day placement with a younger camper group assisting and learning from Camp counsellors, providing an excellent foundation for the C.I.T. program
C.I.T. (Counsellor in Training) Program
- For campers 13.5 to 15.5 years old (finishing Grade 9 or finishing Grade 8 if they completed our L.E.A.D. program after Grade 7)
- Full-day placement in cabin or specialty area of choice
- Specific interactive, hands-on leadership workshops and group activities with C.I.T. peers etc