FOR CAMPERS ENTERING SK AND GRADE 1
Our popular Kid-Vantage (‘K-V’) Program embodies the incredible enthusiasm, spirit, creativity and enjoyment demonstrated each day by our SK and grade 1 campers and K-V staff! K-V campers will participate in a full range of our diverse Zodiactivities each and every camp day, many of which are not usually available for their age group at other camps! K-V campers will experience 4 different activity periods daily as well as a swim lesson and a cabin choice period.
K-V campers will truly get to try it all along with our amazing spirit programs and special guest presentations. Check out our Zodiactivities page for a comprehensive look at all of our dynamic activities for the upcoming summer!
Our K-V Program
Full Day (8:45am- 4:00pm)
Zodiac-supervised, independent drop-off program
Daily high-quality, low-ratio Zodiac swim lesson in nearby Forest Hill C.I pool (swim report for campers enrolled in two or more 1-week sessions)
- Amazing mix of age-appropriate indoor/outdoor activities taught by Zodiac’s professional specialty and activity staff, including:
- Creative Arts (Cooking, Dance, Music, Karaoke, Yoga, Imagination, Art & More)
- Discovery (Computers, Science, Magic, Nature, Outdoor Adventure, & More)
- Sports (Archery, Rock Climbing, Tennis, Soccer, Handball, Dodgeball, Martal Arts, Playground, Splash Pad, & More)
Morning Spirit program, special themes/programs days
AM/PM snacks (catered hot/cold lunch option)
- The K-V program is available in each of our 8 1-week sessions. The dates and new family friendly fees are outlined on the Session Dates/Fees page.
Budding Minds at Zodiac Day Camp
A school readiness program designed to develop early literacy and numeracy skills through socialization and teamwork.
- NEW in Summer 2020 at Zodiac Day Camp: get your KV campers prepared for SK & Grade 1 with this in-camp or after-camp program!
- Founded and run by Jennie Kelman, a certified OCT primary Kindergarten, Grade 1, and Grade 2 teacher with specialized training in math, special education, and early literacy.
- Small group program designed to develop early literacy and numeracy skills, as well as other classroom skills such as turn taking, compromising, transitioning, and self-regulation.
- Session 7 (August 10-14) & Session 8 (August 17-21)
- Option 1: integrated into the camp day for KV campers from 2:30-3:30: $55.00 per session
- Option 2: after camp hours for KV campers and other children in the community from 3:45-4:45: $125.00 per session
- Register using our online registration system!
Dates & Rates
Our Committed Staff
Zodiac’s caring and committed K-V staff supervise and stimulate our K-V campers throughout their camp day in highly supervised, low staff-to-camper ratio groups to ensure the best and safest possible experience for K-V campers.
K-V campers will have the full use of all of the extensive and impressive indoor and outdoor facilities that our campsite has to offer.
FREE Taste of Overnight Camp Opportunities!
K-V Campers entering grade 1 in September are eligible to attend a free “Taste of Tamarack” Day Trip AND/OR a 3-day free 2-night Mini-Acorn overnight weekend camp experience at Camp Tamarack. Click here for more information.